You can have the power of a private jet at your service. On call. On demand. The concept is not revolutionary. Fractional jet ownership programs have been around for decades. But recently it has been a real, cost-justified option for individuals and businesses – even for less than 50 flight hours a year. What makes Honaker Aviation exceptional is that we have helped to develop a local network of shared ownership programs. We avoid the pitfalls, bloated costs and inconveniences of nationally- and regionally-owned programs.
The advantages of shared ownership
- No need to hassle with commercial airlines, airports, traffic, booking tickets, etc.
- Travel time and hours per trip is significantly reduced
- Direct costs, airfare, salary and associated expenses of typical business trips can be reduced.
- Overhead is shared
- Operational costs are direct and controlled
- Hotel bills and undue overnight time away from home is eliminated
- Business capabilities are expanded and image is enhanced
- Private accommodations provide a higher level of service that caters to co-owners’ tastes and needs
- Higher return on investment
The advantages of a local network
When it’s local, it’s close to home and it’s controlled from home. At Honaker Aviation, we have assembled the best in the area to offer supreme service and cost advantages, including:
- On site technicians and maintenance – no hidden and expensive reposition fees
- Hand-selected crews that are annually trained to the highest level of standards in their specific aircraft.
- Fuel and hangar prices negotiated for 30-40% less than large airports
- Call out time in as little as two hours.
For more information, contact Shawn Honaker @ 502.377.4751